September 7, 2018
On behalf of the Supreme Chapter, I am writing with several reminders for the 2018-2019 year:
(1) If you are no longer your chapter’s liaison to the Supreme Chapter, please forward this letter to the current representative.
(3) If you are unable to access the website (www.okusupreme.org), please contact us to reset your password. Upon reset, please change your password. We recommend keeping login ID your chapter name.
(4) Officers Sheet, Dues Statement, and Receipt for Dues Statement are due before December 31st. Late chapters will be fined $100 in accordance with the Supreme Chapter’s bylaws. (Forms available on the website and attached to this email). Also, your chapter order for certificates and insignia will not be filled until dues are paid.
(5) Please see the website for information and deadlines on the Craig, Leeper, Chapter, and Research Awards. The Research Award’s next award year will be 2019 – please, no submissions this year.
(6) Annual reports are due one (1) calendar month before the annual meeting in March; we recommend submitting them in November or December to be considered for the Chapter Award.
(7) Bylaws proposed update was announced on our website and twitter on July 18, 2018, and distributed to chapter liaisons via email on July 19, 2018. We are still seeking input – of any kind. The deadline is September 30, 2018.
Omicron Kappa Upsilon - Supreme Chapter
Brian Suzuki, Executive Director