September 3, 2019
On behalf of the Supreme Chapter, I am writing with several important reminders for the upcoming year.
(1) Chapter dues are to be paid BY December 31, 2019. There is a PDF form attached (and available on the website). Please fill in the form, print, and mail to us along with your chapter dues.
(2) Leeper, Craig, and/or Research Award nominations are now open for 2019-2020. Craig and Leeper Award nominations are due by December 1st. Research Award nominations are due by December 31st. Nomination form attached and details are available on the website.
All chapters must submit annual reports, however the annual report serves as your school’s Chapter Award nomination. Please submit your annual report BEFORE December 31st for Chapter Award consideration; otherwise, your annual report is due one calendar month before the annual meeting.
(3) The Annual Business Meeting will take place in National Harbor, MD. We are still waiting for ADEA to confirm day and time. Please understand we do not have much choice in day or time. See website for updates.
(4) Annual Orders have changed for this year. The Remittance Form has been replaced by the New Members Form (attached). With this form, we are charging a single flat fee for incoming members. The Supreme Chapter will send all newly registered members (alumni/faculty/honorary) a certificate, key, and ribbon for the key. Life members will receive a certificate. Stoles will also be available for purchase on the same form.
>To submit names, you may either use the online registration system, or simply fill in the excel form and email it to us in excel format (no pdfs, or printed copies please).
>The new individual membership registration form also provides for ordering duplicates/replacements of keys or certificates.
>Due to multiple requests, the Supreme Chapter will continue to offer ribbons for this year. We obtained a new design and supplier.
(5) If you are no longer your chapter’s liaison to the Supreme Chapter, please forward this letter to the current representative.
(6) If you are unable to access the website (www.okusupreme.org), please contact us to reset your password. Upon reset, change your password. We recommend keeping login ID your chapter name.
(7) We are always looking for volunteers interested in serving on a Supreme Chapter committee. Please contact us if you are interested.
Omicron Kappa Upsilon - Supreme Chapter
Brian Suzuki, Executive Director